2 cameras stopped working with alexa

I have 4 Ring plug in stickup security cameras. All was well until last week. Now i can’t view 2 of the cameras on the alexa app or echo shows. The other 2 work as they are supposed to. I have deleted and reinstalled the alexa app, deleted and reinstalled the ring app, cleared cache in alexa app and ring app, unplugged and plugged back in the cameras, deleted theand reinstalled the cameras from the app, disabled and reenabled the ring skill and unpluggedand restarted my router. I’m at a loss on what to do next to get these 2 cameras working again. The 2 not working are the most important cameras-the front door and driveway cameras andthey are the closest to my router. They do work to view in the ring app. Help!!

Hi @Flowerchld. I appreciate you going through all of those troubleshooting steps to help with your concern. You also want to verify that those two Cameras are enabled in the Alexa app. To check if they are enabled, follow these steps:

• Open the Alexa app
  • Tap on Devices
  • Select All Devices
  • Select your Camera
  • “Enabled” will be the last option that should be toggled on

We also have this Help Center page with the steps to take if the Alexa skill is not working correctly. You might have done these already, but there are some extra steps to take that you might have missed that could help. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, you will want to work with Amazon Echo support for further assistance. You can give them a call at 1-877-375-9365.