1st Gen Chime healthy, no sound

Hi. My chime device health is fine. Volume is up. I can send a “test sound on chime” from my app and the Chime works (motion and doorbell) but I get nothing from the Doorbell itself. The apps works just fine.

. . . . well crap. I just looked a little deeper and found my issue: Somehow I had turned off Chime alerts. The app is not “obvious” that the settings are muted. I tapped the “motion” and “bell” icons to turn them blue and now it’s working. NO IDEA how those got turned off. I’ve been dealing with this for months!

Feature request: Make those mute buttons more obvious, please.

1 Like

Hi @Jimexcelcs. I’m glad you were able to get this resolved and that it was a simple solution! Feel free to add any suggestions you have to our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: