Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Set alerts on or off with mode
modes
motion-settings
app-request
The new modes idea is great, but i can't see how to set it up the way i want it. I'm using Ring stick-up cameras as a CCTV system. When home, i want it to record motion events, but not alert me. When away, i want it to record motion events and also alert me. I only seem to be able to turn motion detection on or off with the modes, but not the detail I've just described.

12-11-2023 07:19:31

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user66233. Currently there is no option to control alerts or notifications within the Modes settings. Other neighbors have requested this option [here](https://community.ring.com/t/option-to-control-alerts-or-notifications-within-modes-settings/6411) on our Feature Request board. I'd suggest voting and adding your feedback there, as we use the Feature Request board to gather and share new ideas with our teams.

14-11-2023 04:27:07

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

14-12-2023 04:27:55

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User