Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
M
New camera has worse sensitivity and pictures than the old model
hardwired-security-cameras
cs-support
I have 5 Ring security cameras and a Ring alarm. Over time 3 of the cameras developed a fault whereby some of the built in lights were always on and could not be turned off. These cameras were replaced with the newer model of camera (spotlight cam pro wired). So far I have only replaced one camera but even on the highest sensitivity this new camera does not pick up what the old camera used to. I still have 2 of the cameras to change but I am loathe to do so as I don't want the quality of coverage to drop for these cameras too. Has anyone got any suggestions?

09-12-2023 11:45:33

Responses (1)

J
Hi @Mumfy. If you have already adjusted the motion settings on your Camera and it is still not detecting motion like it should, reach out to our support team to further investigate this with you. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

11-12-2023 09:00:24

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User