Ring Protect Plan

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Protect Basic, Plus, Pro and more.
B
2 alarms at same address
troubleshooting
ring-protect-plans
Hi, I’m a bit confused about ring protect subscription, I live at a small holding and have a ring alarm and doorbell on my house, I also have a home office in a converted barn that I have just put a 2nd ring alarm in, one system set up as “house” and one set up as “barn” I have tried setting up ring protect plus free trial but it only sets up assisted monitoring on “Barn” and when I try to add it to “house” I click I agree, next, it then just goes back to dashboard, I contacted customer care via live chat but was told I would need separate subscription for each system On the ring website it states “ All devices at one address will be covered under Ring Protect Plus plan” Anyone else had this issue and can shed some light on it? Thanks

20-06-2023 05:58:39

Responses (2)

J
Hi @Boysie. You can only use one Ring Alarm System per location. If you set up a second location with the same address to use another Alarm System in your converted barn, it is still considered an additional location. Thus requiring you to subscribe to another Ring Protect Plan that would cover Professional Monitoring, which is per location.

21-06-2023 05:27:42

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

21-07-2023 05:28:32

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User