General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
U
User Solution
Closed
Payment query -
cs-support
ring-protect-plans

Hi, i am trying to sign up to pay monthly for the protection plan, it should be £8 a month. Everytime i go through to the payment screen and log on to my online banking to approve the payment, Ring are trying to charge me £80. I don’t want to pay for the full year up front and i have repeatedly tried to change it. Any ideas what i can do to only pay the £8 monthly?

03-01-2024 04:25:30

Responses (4)

C
User Solution

Hi neighbors, thanks for sharing your concerns. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we cannot review account or billing details. When following the instructions outlined here, you should see the option to select if you want your Ring Protect plan to be billed monthly or annually. If you aren’t see this, please reach out to our support team to investigate this further.

24-01-2024 05:57:35

U

Just had the same issue changed it through and somehow charged me in full, not pleased

04-01-2024 09:53:19

G

I would be interested to know how you got on with this query. I joined on a monthly plan, last month was charged monthly, this month trying to take annual payment.

24-01-2024 06:06:10

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

23-02-2024 05:57:36

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User