General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
C
Complaint?
shipping
solar-panel
cs-support

Not sure who to address this too, but I had a replacement Solar Panel which was due to be delivered on Tuesday after the UK Bank Holiday.
My address registered on my Ring Account has ONE abbreviation which is Dr for Drive. However my name Chris King, has been repeatedly misspelt both on the replacement Solar Panel and now on my order for the Ring Chime Extender.
The solar panel was rejected on delivery from ParcelForce when it arrived from Netherlands as "Incomplete or Unknown Address. This is because my first/last name was spelt wrong, the street name and Drive was also wrong, the town was wrong
The Chime Extender is on its way with the same address problems except now it reads Dive instead of Drive!
I now have to complain again… I am not sure why the info is passed on to your warehouse wrong as it has been checked by your support team and is fine!

03-06-2024 05:32:14

Responses (1)

C

Hi @ChrisK. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble receiving a replacement. Unfortunately, we do not have access to any account or order information here on the Ring Community. I’d recommend following up with our support team either via phone, or by sending a private message on Facebook @Ring. Let them know there’s been issues with the spelling of your name and your address, as the concern may need to be escalated to a different team.

05-06-2024 02:22:01

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

D

Danielhrch

User
Solutions