Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
L
Ring Floodlight Camera - one flickers/one doesn’t work
hardwired-security-cameras
cs-support
I have a ring flood light camera at the front and one at the back of the house. The lights at the front do not come on anymore, this machine is wired. I have reset up, I have changed the motion area, still not working. I’ve read the LED lights should work for 10 plus years. Nothing wrong with camera. The system at the back, the floodlights have been flickering/flashing for weeks. I’ve read the forums, tried reset and changing motion area, still nothing. This is really horrible, then you are in the garden, and I can’t seem to turn the lights off from the app. Please can someone help. I’m desperate to get them working rather than pay another £360 for new devices.

06-12-2023 06:00:24

Responses (1)

J
Hi @LaleG22. If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps for the lights on your Camera flickering and are still having the same concern, give our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372) a call for further assistance.

07-12-2023 04:44:05

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User