Ring Accessories

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Chime, Chime Pro, and more.
U
Why do you insist that I am transferring ownership to my wife? Also you asking us to invest i your protect plan. I've jus paid over $300 for this phone and you want more. The system has taken about 3 weeks to get to where I am now and the chime
connectivity
troubleshooting
chime
Your have a message on my phone telling me that I'm transferring the ring doorbell ownership, not true. Im trying to share the device. But I have a problem in that the chime will not connect to my wifi, why?

25-11-2023 07:16:50

Responses (1)

C
Hi @user67634. If you need to add a Shared User to your Ring Doorbell, make sure to follow the steps outlined [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/211018223-Adding-a-Shared-User-to-Your-Ring-Account). You must be the Owner (the person who set the device up under their Ring account) of a device in order to add a Shared User to it. Regarding your Ring Chime, are you running into issues during the setup process? Feel free to share a screenshot demonstrating what you're seeing on your end.

27-11-2023 11:01:55

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User