General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
R
Motion Snooze does not stay snoozed for more than 30 minutes
battery-video-doorbell
app-settings
cs-support
ios
notifications
Hi...I have a wireless Ring doorbell on my back door. When I select Motion Snooze for say 2 hours it will work for 30-45 minutes and then it will stop snoozing and show my motion notifications. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and I have also rebooted the doorbell. I have also called the help desk twice. Still not able to get it working. Thoughts?

10-05-2023 07:20:25

Responses (2)

J
Hi @RussL. Those were excellent troubleshooting steps to take for your concern. Since those are the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended trying and you are still having the same issue, the next best step would be to continue contacting our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus) for further assistance. Since you have worked with our support team before for the same concern, you should be able to ask to work with our advanced technical team to investigate.

12-05-2023 08:41:03

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

11-06-2023 08:41:25

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User