General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
A
User Solution
Closed
How do I contact Ring about missing items, no info on 2nd shipment
shipping
negative-feedback
cs-support
video-quality

Why cant I get a hold of anyone! Customer service is the WORST. I’ve spent hours yryyto figure out where missing items are for my order. Help is useless, I’m seriously considering ditiching my $700+ of Ring devices to get a REAL alarm system and security. They MUST have a support phone number! ADT does, and They are easy to contact. I give them 24 hours to contact me, or I’m done with their slick marketing and overpriced devices.

09-12-2021 02:22:52

Responses (2)

L

Did you have any luck? I’ve got a missing item from my order, went through the ordeal of ringing customer care, was told it was coming as a separate item, yet still nothing. Gah. Why do they not have any email address?? Incredibly poor service. Sigh.

10-01-2024 09:23:14

T

Hi @littlestormcloud. For assistance with this, please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

11-01-2024 07:19:33

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

10-02-2024 07:19:46

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User