Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
L
Ring video doorbell plus missing pre-roll
battery-video-doorbell
app-request
Ring video doorbell plus is missing the pre-roll feature. Please bring back that feature as I’m really missing that. I just upgraded from a ring video doorbell number 4 to the newest ring video doorbell plus and was very surprised that the pre-roll feature is missing. I really like that feature. now I can’t see people until they’re already right out my front door which is not as comfortable as before. Please add the pre-roll to the new video doorbell plus as I’m really missing that I do like the wider field of view and the better quality but I really like to see the pre-roll so I can see the people as they’re walking down my hallway up to my door. Right now I only see the people when they’re already at the door.

10-08-2023 09:32:32

Responses (3)

B
Yeah the plus is great except no pre roll.

11-08-2023 02:47:42

A
Totally agree that the plus needs pre-roll. Are Ring going to add it?

02-10-2023 09:08:17

U

I should have done a bit more research before purchasing this model. Very disappointing that this feature isn’t available with pre-roll.
I previously had the doorbell 3 plus which was a fanstastic doorbell, but unfortunately I had to replace it due to faults developing after two years of ownership

09-01-2024 08:41:07

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User