Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
U
Person Detection Notifications
app-settings
notifications
motion-settings

I have all my notifications turned on for all of my cameras currently. I live in a cul-de-sac and so very little activity happens in my area that I do not want to be notified about. However, I also have my iPhone set to silence all notifications at night with the Sleep focus feature. We have had some unwanted activity in our neighborhood over the past week and I would like to get ring notifications at night that override the Sleep focus. I don't want to be notified, however, of a neighbor pulling into their driveway, just a person detection. I know that there are notification schedules available but none that allow for differentiation of person detection versus motion detection. I would love to see a way to filter out all except person detection for set times. 

I would also like to have the ability to set different notification sounds for motion detection versus person detection. Certain areas I would like to know if it is a person or a car for example. 

24-06-2024 03:48:56

Responses (0)

No Responses Found

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

D

Danielhrch

User
Solutions