Amazon Alexa + Ring

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about how Ring works with Alexa-enabled Echo devices.
P
myQ App garage door error on Dashboard
myq
troubleshooting
After a heavy storm I noticed a Garage door error on the Dashboard. Everything is okay in the myQ app and Ring notifies me when the garage door is opened or closed but the error will not clear. When I try to remove the device to reinstall, I get "Hmmm, something went wrong." and I cannot delete it. Any ideas on how to reset communication?

08-06-2023 04:48:13

Responses (8)

F
I have the exact same issue with my garage door (myQ). I wonder if this is an error on Rings end. Everything was working fine until tonight.

08-06-2023 07:48:46

C
Same issue here. My error also started last night. No rainstorm or anything though. Very odd, atleast I know its not a me issue. Tried to delete to re-add and got the same "hmmm try again" also

08-06-2023 10:52:23

T
Same issue here. No storm though. Myq app is working fine. First noticed the error this morning.

08-06-2023 11:32:59

E
I have the same problem with Myq and my Schlage door lock. Everything was working through the Ring app and stopped last night. Both work through their own apps but error on ring. I have removed both devices and re-linked them and that didn't solve the problem

08-06-2023 11:41:58

B
Have the same error here, also includes Level Lock. Tried uninstalling the Devices. Get the same error.

08-06-2023 11:59:30

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User