Very Poor Customer Service

So I have been a customer since 2016. And now back last year i change my email address. Now when i purchase new products ring can not seem send me an invoice or list the orders in order history.

So I have called support 3 times now. And what i have come to realize that whoever answer the call from ring will waste a lot of time not doing much and then ask to put you on hold while they go ask someone what they should do. Now one time this happens i would rthing it is just a stupid lazy tech that really does not know what they are doing. But i got 3 different techs. All were unable to fix the issue.

Now what i want to know is why no one can fix this. I paid with an apple card. You took the cash right away. Even though one of my orders is backordered. It also showed in stock when i ordered it.

Ring could not even give me a tracking number or a copy of the invoice. # calls and no one there knows how to do this. And they reakky wasted my time on the phone. Over 2 hours. Most on hold while they tech yelled out tom ask someone else.

I really would like to know if ring has anyone that can assist me. So far all i want to do is send this stuff back and look to a company that maybe know how to support it.

This is not a glowing recommendation for ring. I would really consider again buying from ring.

2 Likes

And Just an FYI 2 days now and Ring did not even comment here to dispute the fact they provide little to no support

Hey @mpf541. The Ring Community is a neighbor to neighbor support forum, and not a direct channel to support. If you are still having an issue getting an invoice, I would suggest following up with your open support ticket to see if our Account Logistics team can work with you to figure this out. :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried to contact ring or amazon about their service and my situation but there is just no way to contact other than chat and this forum thing. Anyway I was in chat with Aileen, but she shut it down as soon as I expressed my displeasure with her answer. Seriously she just hung up on me because I was not happy with her answer. I am not happy with the fact that I now pay $100 for what I have been paying $39 for, also, not happy with the fact that she claimed the she could not restore the videos that were deleted because of your changes in policy and charges. I bought a new door bell camera thinking it would be like its been for the last 3 years but found out I now must pay $100. I also found out ring/amazon will not restore my videos, Aileen clamed they are deleted but in this day and age everyone knows they are not deleted, just my access is deleted. So my question to her was why would I stay with ring when I’ve been treated this way, well I don’t know I’ll let you know in a year or so when I can look elsewhere and have used up my service plan. I just wanted to get this out there so new people are aware of concerns that long time users have and why we are looking elsewhere. My reason POOR SERVICE.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.