Unable to connect to ring network

I have a Plusnet Hub Two router, I have attempted to set up my hardwired Ring Doorbell Pro on the Ring App via two different iphones (one with vpn, one not) and an Ipad (all on the latest IoS). They all fail to join the Ring network when asked to. I have tried resetting the doorbell, turning off my router, I also have a mesh system in place to improve my wifi coverage.

Even when i try to join Ring XXX wifi from settings on my IoS devices (the Ring WiFi network has a strong signal), but I always get unable to join this network. Occasionally it appears to try to connect but returns a no internet connection message, how do I tell the bell which home network to connect to or is this a red herring?

The web offers suggestions regards resetting network settings, turning of Bluetooth etc, but none seem to work.

I inherited the doorbell when I moved into a new house (Can the bell still be registered to the previous tenant?), the cameras all set up in minutes but the doorbell always fails to connect to the Ring xxx network and keeps announcing what a great bell it is, it’s driving me nuts !

Help much appreciated

Hi @user74308. You have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps I would have suggested for your concern. The next best step to take is to reach out to our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

I have tried all the troubleshooting tips (reset bell, reboot router, forgetting the Ring network etc). I rang support and they couldn’t resolve the issue. The Ring network has a full WiFi signal. Sometimes during set up I get the device belongs to the previous tenant which could well be the issue. I contacted him but they thought all devices were removed. I mentioned this on my lengthy call to the Support team. I really need this checked and a working bell

@user74308. In the Community we can only offer basic troubleshooting steps for certain concerns, which you have already tried. Our support team will be able to go deeper into your concern than we can here. I recommend you continue working with our support team regarding your concern. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or X (Twitter) by sending a PM to @Ring.