Uk fire alarm

I really like the app. It’s so good. I really like the ring alarm system. I think it’s fantastic and so easy to use. I have sensors, motion detectors and internal and external cameras throughout my house. It’s wonderful. There is just one think missing. A fire alarm for the Uk. This would make the system complete and most important it would make the system a real market leader here in the Uk. I have seen lots of comments regarding this and all users are saying the same. Please please allow us in the Uk and EU to add a z-wave fire/smoke detector to our system or at least get your ‘listener’ working for Uk frequency.

4 Likes

If you tell the ring website you are in the US you can see a whole host of extra features for the alarm system including the first alert fire/CO alarm. I too would like these features in the UK and I know others have asked for it on here, so come on RING get the UK and EU caught up with what you have in the US.

4 Likes

The legal standards for fire alarms are very strict. They couldn’t just allow a smoke detector to set off your alarm as it probably wouldn’t pass the standards.

1 Like

Any update on zwave fire alarm / co alarm support in the UK?