Stickup Cam Gen3 cannot connect to wifi network after installing new Wifi Router

I had to get a new Wifi router for home. I created identical networks (SSIDs and passwords for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz) on the new router that was on the old router so I didn’t have to change every device connected in the house. This worked for the Ring Doorbell 3 and the Ring Chime Pro (after using reconnect to network) but it did work not for the Stickup Cam Gen3.

• I have changed the password by one character of the 2.4GHz and retried, but this did not work
  • I have used a different Adroid device to try and set this up but this did not work
  • I have removed the device from the ring app and I have reset the device (by pressing the button for longer than 20 seconds) but this did not work

I created a Guest network on my new wifi router and the Stickup Cam Gen3 did successfully connect to this, but I don’t want to have a guest network for only this one device (Stickup Cam Gen3.)

How can I reconnect my Stickup Cam Gen3 to the new Wifi router successfully like I have been able to do with my Ring Doorbell 3 and the Ring Chime Pro.

Hi @labrattty. I would start by checking the WiFi channels that your Stick Up Cam is trying to connect to. You can find that information and more in this Help Center article here.