Stick-up Cam Field of View too SMALL

Our house came with a Ring doorbell and Arlo external cameras. We’ve been unhappy with the Arlo ecosystem (that’s another story) so we bought multiple Ring stick-up cams with the intention of adding them to our existing Ring account and replacing the Arlos, assuming they’d be similar. I had no idea the Field of View (FOV) was so SMALL. I see others in this thread trying to reduce it, but I’m trying to increase it! Check out the comparison below - mounted in EXACTLY the same mount (literally undid the Arlo mount screw and used it on the Ring wall mount):

Not only that, but of course the motion-detection is really only 1/2 to 3/4 of the video area, so the motion area is smaller still. If someone is skulking around from the tree line, we won’t detect OR record it anymore until they’re right up at the back of the house.

I don’t want to go back to Arlo, so I was wondering how the community deals with this: are there any cams in the Ring lineup that are comparable? I saw that the Floodlight cam gives 80° vertical (compared with 57° vertical on Stick Up) - but not sure if that’s the battery or wired (or is it the same), and/or if there’s other cameras (or accessories?! Can we get a fisheye add-on for stick-up cams?) that might be better for this space that the community can recommend.

Hi @Timothy_B. There are no attachments or settings you can adjust to change the field of view for your Camera. There are a few other Cameras that share a similar field of view as the Floodlight Cams, which have no battery version. Those Cameras would be the Spotlight Cam Plus, Spotlight Cam Pro, and Stick Up Cam Pro. Also, whether they are hardwired or battery powered, the field of view stays the same.