Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
G
Snooze scheduled 'home' mode
modes
alarm-alerts
app-request
I have a schedule set up for my system so it automatically switches to 'home' mode at night. But occasionally we want to stay out in the yard past that time. Currently, I have to either disable the schedule and then remember to re-enable, change the schedule and then change it back later, or wait for the schedule to trigger and then manually disarm the system. I'd like the option to preemptively 'snooze' the schedule to accommodate our activity without having to remember to fix something later.

24-06-2023 06:29:07

Responses (2)

F
How do you get a Ring product to automatically switch to home. I have a doorbell and that functionality doesn't exist.

30-06-2023 02:48:32

B

Scheduling is handy and a snooze facility would be handy from the dashboard. More importantly if you go on holiday etc and turn on away mode the schedule overrides and turn the alarm off everyday. Surely it should check and override the schedule if away mode is activated.
Is there a way of doing this?

07-04-2024 09:14:59

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User