Ring Stick Up Camera Not Charging With Solar Panel

I previously had 4 Stick Cameras 3rd Generation on all 2.4W Solar Panels and they would charge perfectly fine and never drop under 95%.

All of a sudden my Cameras stopped charging. On the Ring App it shows the panel is connected but doesn’t show the charging icon.
I replaced the Panel with all 5W ones, still the same problems. So I replaced it again with new Panels, and still the same problem.

I’ve done almost ever single troubleshooting step.
My Solar Panels have direct sunlight almost all day since I live in Hawaii.
None of the aim or locations changed from when it was working beforehand.
I’ve tried Rebooting & Reseting all cameras by holding the setup button for 10-20 Seconds.
RSSI is fine.
Power Mode is on Battery.
I’ve replaced the solar panel 2 times with a new one so all panels are new.
I’ve even gone as far as replacing the Camera with a brand new one and still the same problem.

I called Ring Support on the phone and they basically were no help as they told me to replace the Solar Panel for a 3rd time.

Basically have a Brand New Stick Camera and a new Solar Panel and it’s still giving me problems battery charging problems. Its NEVER done this before.

I’m to the point if I can’t find a solution soon I’m going to switch security camera brands.

1 Like

An example of one of the setups. Each Panel has the same direct sunlight

Hi @junyaa. I appreciate you sharing what troubleshooting steps you have tried. These are all the steps I would have recommended for your concern. The next best step is to continue working with our support team to further investigate this with you. They will have access to looking into this more in depth than we can here in the Community. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or X (formally Twitter) by sending a PM to @Ring.