Ring-Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring-Alarm and Ring-Alarm Pro.
U
Ring Siren security seal broken on packaging
shipping
alarm
cs-support
Hi all, I received my ring alarm system via DPD a few weeks ago. The box was poorly taped shut and inside the siren security tag on its box had been cut as though someone had been inside it. I returned the whole system and got refunded. However, the new one I ordered has the same thing. This doesn’t seem right to me. Why would the siren box be opened and not resealed professionally if it was done by ring? I’m just wanting a second opinion before I return this one too. Is the system likely to be compromised? Hopefully someone has had similar experience. Cheers in advance

06-12-2023 10:41:59

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user68296. Where did you purchase your Ring Alarm system from? If possible, can you please share a picture of the broken seal you're seeing? I'd be happy to see if I can find any information about the packaging.

07-12-2023 04:15:42

U
Hi, thanks for the reply. I purchased directly from the ring uk website. Photo of broken seal attached ![IMG_2553|375x500](upload://4aMYKrNDbEpJynXo1rFKp6kb9Ig.jpeg)

07-12-2023 04:34:29

C
@user68296 Thanks! Since you ordered directly from Ring.com, I wouldn't worry unless any of the devices seem to have sustained damage during shipping. If you encounter any issues with the setup process, or notice any damage, please don't hesitate to reach out to our [support team](https://support.help.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us#callus) for assistance.

08-12-2023 06:52:06

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User