Ring Floodlight Cam won’t connect to WiFi after changing to mesh router

Hi there, I have a wired flightlight ring cam for around 1 year. And recently I upgraded my router system by a TP-LINK WIFI 6 Mesh systems, so it provide strong wifi signals for the whole house.
Then I tried to re-setup all 7 ring devices and only this floodlight cam failed again and again.
We tried to reset, delete it and resetup. Nothing went through. I am so frustrated.
It always returned me an error that “camera is too far from the wifi” but this is not true.
I did some search and found some people mentioned flood light cam has some bugs with mesh router, is it the case? How could I resolve this issue?
Thanks!

Hi @user26204. Are you connecting the Floodlight cam directly to your router or are you connecting it to a wifi extender as part of the mesh system? Is the wifi network dual-band or is there a separate network for 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz? What is the approximate distance between your Floodlight Cam and the wifi access point?

Hi there, I have three units in the Wi-Fi’ mesh system and it will connect to one of the most nearest one. It is a dual band and the distance between the unit and the ring cam is around 10ft.

@user26204 If you can, try creating a guest network that is only 2.4GHz and is designated for the Floodlight Cam. This may help the connection stabilize so the Floodlight Cam can successfully connect to your wifi and remain connected.

@user26204 In that case, I’d recommend reaching out to our support team at one of the numbers available here for more advanced troubleshooting assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.