Ring devices all removed last year but subscription still charged

Hi all,

I removed all of my devices last summer and replaced them with better quality products (working night vision and motion detection). They were removed from my app and as such there’s nothing to back up to the cloud. As there’s no way to turn off my subscription via the app I assumed that’d be it. Apparently not, I’ve just been charged £80 for another years subscription despite there being no active cameras on my account. I’ve just discovered that I needed to cancel the plan via the website. I knew I should never have trusted the tax dodging douche factory that is Amazon, does anyone have any ideas as to how I can get a refund?

Hi @user78029. Removing devices from your account is not the same as canceling your Ring Protect Plan subscription. You can manage your Ring Protect Plan on Ring.com. Once you cancel your Ring Protect Plan, you’ll receive a pro-rated refund based on the amount of unused time. This could take 7-10 business days depending on your financial institution. You can learn more about this here. If you need additional support, please follow up with our support team. You can also get in touch by sending a private message @Ring on Facebook or Twitter.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.