Ring connection issues and security screw stripped

To whom it may concern,

I have had issues connecting. I have tried the restart and re-sync with the button on the side of the ring doorbell. During that the screw was stripped with the ring doorbell tool provided. This hasn’t solved the issue. I am thinking of using another provider. I keep having the issues, RSS error too, but the upload/down speeds are more than sufficient according to the testing and ring app says ‘good’. It is right near the incoming line to the house so the strength for the wifi should be more than enough. I have great signal strength upstairs. Please assist with this issue as well as the replacement of a screw for the faceplate. Thank you for your help!

Hey @lcartier. Have you been in contact with our support team about this concern? They can help you get the replacement screw, as well as work out any connection concerns with you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes, as your answer may help other neighbors! :slight_smile: