Ring Chime Pro pretty useless

Bought the Chime Pro. Refuses to work with a constant error message that wifi is poor and I need to locate closer so placed it within 6 inches for the same error message.
Moved it around,
tried 2.4 and 5g,
Searched through these pages,
Found a lot of people with same issue,
Some had solutions that worked, for them,
None worked for me,
So here I am, hours later,
Total failure.

My doorbell is situated 15 feet from the router and gives me weak signal errors,
But seems to generally work,

Given that these issues go back in the questions about 3 YEARS, why is this still a problem? Have Ring not heard about QA, QC, Customer Satisfaction?

I plan to return the chime pro, it’s rubbish. It simply refuses to work. So I have a doorbell but cannot get good wifi even though it is less than 20 feet from the router…

Wow! I think…

I went through exactly the same frustration.

I kept trying, time and again, God knows how many times I checked if the Ring doorbell was flashing white.

I don’t have Wi-Fi issues, yet it said the signal is weak.

After repeatedly trying, it eventually worked, but I have no idea why.

I suggest disconnecting the Ring Chime Pro and then plugging it back in again. Try, also, removing the cover of the Ring Doorbell and pushing the button for at least 5 seconds.

This may do the trick.

Have had the same issue after an update a couple years ago, randomly work and now you can’t even chose the motion tones, for when it randomly works as advertised and only the doorbell chime is now able to be changed. Paid a lot of money for falsely advertised products that do not do as they are supposed to.