RFE request for enhancement - Remote camera re connection option

Hi all,

I just experienced a complicated situation where the base station, which is integrated with eero, disconnected all of my cameras at night. After doing some research, I found out that eero had upgraded their software to the latest version. Although I restarted both my eero network and Ring alarm pro remotely, the Ring app still shows the cameras as not connected even though they appear to be online in my eero network. I cant receive motion detection notification or video.
I want to clarify that I am not experiencing any internet issues. I have cheaper cameras from a different brand that are connected without any problems. Also, it is not a distance, range or coverage issue between my router and the Ring cameras. I have an Eero extender and everything needed to have a stable network.

The issue I am facing is the lack of a feature in the Ring system/app that would allow it to reestablish connectivity between the camera and the Ring system by itself. I made a significant investment in Ring cameras to avoid any situation where I won’t be able to reconnect locally if I am not around. Moreover, since Ring is a high-end hardware, it is expected to have this feature remotely, not just locally. It defeats the purpose of remote access if such a feature is not available.

I contacted your support call center, but unfortunately, there is no remote solution available at the moment I need to be in front of the camera with Bluetooth enabled to fix this at the moment . Additionally, since I have a professional service with your company, it feels pointless without being able to view my cameras.

Please implement a fix for this issue. It is frustrating, disturbing, and could cause us to lose future customers.