One button to activate all Camera and Alarm sirens at one location

Thank You. I know the sos and it only siren the base station. With the feature I’m requesting This would help with deterring intruders as well as alerting everyone around the area to your property. The base station siren isn’t loud enough to alert the neighbors.

1 Like

There should be an option to activate all alarms and all lights on all ring cameras at once from the ring app.

This would be a good addition to home defence and scaring away intruders.

1 Like

Hello,

I am wondering why there is no one button to turn all my rings cameras sirens on at once if needed?

I have 4 wired outdoor spotlight cameras with built in sirens. It would be really nice to have one button to turn all sirens on.

It would be really useful feature instead of going under each camera to turn siren on and off.

2 Likes

Create ONE BUTTON IN THE RING APP TO ACTIVATE ALL RING CAMERA SIRENS REMOTELY. ITS FRUSTATING TO HAVE SOMEONE ILLEGALLY ENTER YOUR PROPERTY, YOUR ALERTED THROUGH MOTION DETECT ON THE RING APP BUT CAN’'T SET OFF ALL OF THE RING CAM SIRENS TOGETHER ! THEY HAVE TO BE SETOFF ONE BY ONE WHICH MAKES NO SENSE AND IS MUCH LESS EFFECTIVE, A WASTE OF TIME AND EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!! PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE.

2 Likes

Agreed. Users should be able to setup devices to sound the alarm when a user presses the siren in any camera. Or whichever cameras they choose.

1 Like

I’m looking for the same thing. If there’s an intruder on my property, I want to press a button and sound the sirens on all my outdoor cameras. Please add this feature.

It would be fantastic to have the ability to activate all built-in sirens with a single button press on the app. However, currently, when you press the button to trigger the siren, only the base station siren activates. This feature would be a valuable addition, especially during nighttime incidents like someone attempting to break into your car. With this option, all nearby neighbors would be alerted by the synchronized sound of all the sirens, instead of just relying on the siren near the perpetrator.

This feature has been discussed previously and received a high level of interest, but there haven’t been any discussions or indications about its implementation in the upcoming features list.

There should be an available option for all sirens to go off simultaneously between every camera to help deter unwanted things and make sure there loud enough to draw attention to the property being surveillanced

I also would like to chime in and request this feature be added. I have 6 cameras and it is very annoying to have to set each siren off individually. Separately, they are not that loud, but together they certainly get your attention. In an emergency situation, the more noise the better. I agree with earlier post that this feature is common sense and needs to be added.

I agree. There should be a feature to set off all device AND ring alarm system sounds all at once. It baffles me how many important features are missing from Ring as much and we pay for the cams and the subscription services.

Totally agree. There is a button for all lights to turn on at once. Not sure why they don’t have one for the sirens to be set off at once. Hoping Ring makes this addition very soon! Much needed!

Hy, I come from Germany and have a Ring system with three Spotlight Pro battery cameras. Unfortunately, there is no way for the cameras to control all sirens (3 outdoor sirens and base with keypad) when there is movement. That’s a real shame. Ring team, please program this option. I have a garden that strangers are not allowed to enter and just the push notification at night doesn’t help me.

I want to link all my sirens so they sound at the same time. I understand this isn’t possible now, but want to request that this feature be made available to all users.

Three Years now and nothing is changed. WHY?
One Button for all Sirens (Cam and Alarm) can’t be so difficult to program.

We need a feature to activate all the alarms on all of our cameras with alarms in one button.

When you’re in Live View there is a tab on the bottom called “Controls”. In here there are two buttons that say “Turn All Off” and “Turn All On”, which either turns all the lights on your cameras on or off all at the same time. So if we can have this, why can’t we have a button that allows us to turn all the sirens on and off.

If it’s not possible to do that (Which it is; its just some code in the app) at lease let us control individual sirens in the “Controls”/“Quick Controls” tab.

I’ve included a screenshot of what i’m talking about