Notifications to phone

I’m not getting any notifications to my phone when I’m away from home from my doorbell I’ve tried to look for an answer but don’t understand anything I’ve found it works when I’m at home.

No notifications to my phone when bell is pressed also can’t communicate

Hi neighbors. In the Ring app, check that Motion and Ring Alerts are toggled on for your Doorbell. We have troubleshooting steps for notification issues on Android phones here. If you have an iOS device, try the troubleshooting steps here. Additionally, make sure your Ring app and phone’s software are fully updated to the latest version available.

@Sw1951 When you activate the Live View, you will need to tap on the speaker icon to hear from visitors at your door. Tapping on the microphone icon allows you to speak to visitors at your door.

If these issues with notifications persist after trying the troubleshooting steps above, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.