Ring Video Doorbells

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
M
New functions x 2 suggestion
hardwired-security-cameras
app-request
It would improve the Pro 2 doorbell if we could input our own message or request to leave a message which we wanted to play. I would also like to have the movement announcement to be played from my device of choice not just the triggered device.... I don't want any trespassers to be able to find the Ring device which picked up their movement by looking for the device which spoke to them. That allows a 2nd device to record their actions whist it remains undiscovered. The volume of the floodlight voice is poor and high on the wall. Whereas the doorbell is really load and clear making sure they would hear my warning announcement from the doorbell.

15-11-2023 12:54:52

Responses (3)

J
Hi @MC281. As we value our neighbors' feedback, we've created a [Feature Request](https://community.ring.com/c/products/24) board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

16-11-2023 07:25:02

N
How can I post on here. Atm it’s not letting me?

18-11-2023 07:25:14

J
Hi @Northstar89. When viewing a category, you will have the option in the upper-right corner to create a new topic. Can you post a screenshot of the error you are getting?

20-11-2023 09:46:25

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

20-12-2023 09:47:21

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User