Welcome to the Ring Community.

We're so excited for you to experience this improved space, where you can find information on devices you already know and love - or discover your next favorite product! We’ve made it easy to search for information, join a discussion, and engage with other Ring neighbors. We hope you love this new look and feel as much as we do.

We want to hear what you think! Please leave us feedback.
Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...Loading...

Responses (3)

J
User Solution

Hi @user80056. In the Community we can assist with troubleshooting steps for certain concerns. Neighbors is not handled by us here. If you would like to get more information on why your post is denied, you can reply to the email you get when it is denied. We also have this Help Center page on Neighbors Guidelines.

02-04-2024 06:51:37

U

Thats because this app is ran out of California… Enough said. They will deny anything. They denied mine about kids putting themselves in danger by knocking on doors etc. Not even a prank but danger to the kids. Denied. But someone posting about a duck being hit by a car somewhere is OK. POINTLESS. I’ll be getting rid of my Ring ASAP and going to something that doesn’t require me to pay a bunch of money and deny something I post because someone “feels like it”.

26-04-2024 02:58:53

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

26-05-2024 02:59:41

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User