Live View For Multiple Devices At Once

Live View MultiCam is now number 2 on the request list!!!

Nine more votes needed for 1st Place.

Just hit the C Thumbs Up C icon at the top of the page to vote.

At this rate we should hit 1st place by the end of the weekend!

Notify your friends, relatives, second cousins, one night stands, etc. Every vote counts.

Yes, Please add this feature. I just bought $1,100 in Ring cameras and alarm equipment to upgrade my 10-year-old IP camera system. I thought this functionality was there as it is in every camera-based security monitoring system I have seen. I am trying to figure out if I should just send it all back before the 30-day return limit passes.

1 Like

It would be nice if the video could be longer than 30 seconds. Iā€™m thinking of getting rid of both of my Ring doorbells due to this reason.

1 Like

the feature is not coming. we all bought garbage, sorry. Donā€™t ever make the mistake of not updating your card at monthly renewal. Auto cut off, no warning.

So much more = this company is garbage. Iā€™m going back to professional grade.

1 Like

This shouldā€™ve already been a feature tbh. I think I remember seeing a picture in picture liveview in one of Ringā€™s Spotlight Camera ad videos on YouTube, but I guess it never made it to the platform for the public. Really hoping they add this mulitple liveview one at least though.

1 Like

@WhenItCounts Indeed, it should be a built in feature.

This is how Arlo does it:

This is how Ring should do it:

Note: Arlo has had this feature since 2016.

Remember, if you want this feature, go to the top of this page and click on the thumbs up icon to vote for it. Ring will have to add it eventually. Currently this request is Number 1 on the feature request list.

1 Like

I really need this feature, please consider adding website live view, preferably all camera feeds at once.

1 Like

I will be so pleased to have this feature implemented before the end of this year. I have installed Ring for 5 banks with a total of 125 branches using about 52 cameras per bank. One of their major request is having live view from multiple cameras.

1 Like

A must, multiple views on PC.

1 Like

What happened to the ability to select multiple video recordings and mass delete them in one step? It is a pain & time consuming to individually select each video one at a time to delete!! Please bring the mass delete feature back !!

TheDOraz

I would also like this feature

1 Like

I agreed that multiple live view is a must for security monitoring

my cheap foscam and app can handle 10 cameras without any issue

useless ring app for camera monitoring when u have to click on 1 cam at a time to view

1 Like

I waited as long as I could for this feature to get addedā€¦ Oh well, I guess Iā€™ll go the Nest Cam route. Just think of all the people who havenā€™t gone through the effort to leave a comment like this! How many potential life-long ring customers got away because the simple feature hasnā€™t been addressed. Even a simple ETA may have changed my mind. Shame, shame.

1 Like

They added this feature to nest i guess amazon / ring dont care. Im considering switching to nest if this is not added in the next year.

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

As a former security system installer, monitoring multiple cameras at once is and should be a basic function. I would like to have a dedicated TV for a monitor by my chair next to my shotgun. Other security systems have been doing this for years. I have purchased over $1000 on Ring cameras only to find out the most important basic function is not available? Pick up the pace.

1 Like

I am also requesting this feature since I have multiple monitors on my windows 10 PC and would love to be able to monitormore than one cameraā€™s live view at the exact same time :slight_smile:

Please add this Ring team.

Shawn

1 Like

Can we atleast get a response that this is in the works? I only have a few cameras but it is a major pain to try and view them all at once. It requires multiple devices and screens. This is basic functionality!!

1 Like

Please do fix it Ring. One of the main things I want to use these cameraā€™s for.

1 Like

Hello? Ringā€™s Feature Team are you there? Are you listening to your customers???

EVERYONE wants this!!! Get it done already! This is considered a basic feature to all of us.

1 Like