Lights

My lights are going on during the day. I’ve never had this problem until about a month ago. Is there a way so the lights will not activate during the day light hours?

Hey @Ronsch5199. Have you been in touch with our support team on this? Since this started occurring only recently, they are great to touch base with to ensure your device is functioning properly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know what they’re able to do for you, as your answer may help other neighbors with this concern! :slight_smile:

I did contact support and went through and repeated everything I had already tried. Also I am deaf and use a hearing device and the tech had an accent so communication wasn’t easy. She stated she would email me information and instructions which I am still waiting on.

Hey @Ronsch5199, chiming in for Chelsea here. Follow up emails can take 24-48 hours to be sent out, so keep an eye on your inbox for that email. If you don’t hear back, please let us know and we can take a further look into that for you. :slight_smile: