The Ring team is always working to bring you devices you want for your home security needs, which is why we are excited to announce the Ring Alarm Outdoor Contact Sensor! This easy-to-install Alarm sensor expands your Ring of Security outdoors for more peace of mind. The Outdoor Contact Sensor requires Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro to work, and will be available for preorder starting on September 28, 2021. Learn more below:
- Using Z-Wave technology to connect to your Ring Alarm, the Outdoor Contact Sensor will now allow you to help secure outdoor gates, sheds, guesthouses, storage containers, and windows.
- Get mobile alerts when the sensor is triggered, or set the sensor to automatically activate your Ring Alarm siren when armed in Home or Away mode.
- Its wireless and weather resistant design is suitable for outdoor use in most climates.
- Plus, if you’ve enrolled in the optional Professional Monitoring on an eligible Ring Protect plan, you can choose to receive a call from the monitoring center when the Outdoor Contact Sensor is triggered, and request emergency assistance if needed.
- Currently offered with a Grey finish. See below.
We want to hear what you think of the new Outdoor Contact Sensor and how you plan to use it. Reply below with your feedback and questions.