In Modes - Add function to disable all "Alerts Only" from Video Doorbell and all Linked devices While still able to record in silence if possible!

In Ring App/Modes - Add function to disable all alerts from Doorbell & Linked devices While still able to record in silence. While in Home Mode or Disable Mode only, I’d like to be able to only disable alerts while still able to detect and record. This function would come in useful if I’m active outdoors while family is sleeping and I wish not to disturb, but still wish to be able to view, record automatically, detect activities just for monitoring sake also.

Currently, your disable feature disables everything but the linked devices connected to the doorbell such as the pathlights and chimes still give off alerts that wake everyone up! All outdoor lights and indoor chimes should be included in modes or any other linked devices connected to video doorbell. Your Home and Away Modes functions are the same by the way. So perhaps adding what I suggests to Home Mode might be a way to differentiate between the two.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Option to control alerts or notifications within Modes Settings