Hardwire kit compatible with the stick up cam

I’m looking at getting a couple of the stick up cams.

The only thing is that I don’t have sockets where I want to fit them. I don’t really want battery version as the wired cam features seem better.

So does anyone know if the spotlight cam hardwire kit is compatible with the stick up cams?

Glad you asked, @DanHolloway. While our Stick Up Cam does not have a hardwired conversion, and we advise not to modify the devices, we do have a great variety of Cameras to choose from. If you are looking for something hardwired for constant power, and also want to add lighting, our Floodlight Camera is a great choice.

While you do not have an outlet nearby, you may find interest in our Stick Up Camera Elite. The Stick Up Camera Elite is power over ethernet capable, in which ethernet might be easier to run to a mounting location. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

No, this is not helpful. A hardwire conversion kit should be offered. That’s a big miss and POE is harder to wire somewhere than electrical wire. With all the shad on a property and high eves to put the camer your options aren’t good.

1 Like

I have to agree here 100% there needs to be a hardwire kit for a stickup camera.

If power is out i need it to maintain power off battery, the POE options and the indoor plugin is not an option for this. The stickup cam can, but mounted to the ceiling there isn’t an option to just, plug it in. Need hardwire kit.

Hey nieghbours. Thank you for this feedback. Although we do not have a hardwired kit for the Stick-Up Cam at the moment, I can absolutely share this feedback with my team. We’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If this is the case why when i placed an order for the plug they sent me a power pack with no connection to plug in but with pos/neg open wires at the end? Which to me looks like a conversion kit…

Hi @H.Delnegro. Can you please share a picture of what product you received? Please include a picture of the original packaging if you still have that as well. This will give me a better idea of what device you’re working with.

Im sorry im just getting back to you, my phone was lost to my pool i just got a replacement. Im unsure how to send a picture through this

1 Like

Hi @H.Delnegro. The button with an arrow pointing up is where you upload a photo. See my screenshot below.

1 Like