Floodlight Camera Lights control with Alexa

Hi

I just swapped my regular Floodlight camera with the one with the camera and everything works fine. However and I can’t find a way to tell Alexa to turn the lights on and off instead of only depending on the Motion sensor.

yeah not working with the name, but I think you might be on to something. When I look at the device in Alexa it recognizes the device as a camera and it does not have the option for light control. Shame if this is the case, I thought I was getting an upgrade and now I lost a feature… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Neighbors. If you look at this post here, you’ll see that controlling the floodlights on the Floodlight Cam is not an integration that is available via Alexa. If this is a feature that you’d like to see, I suggest adding it to our Feature Request board.

Has this feature been integrated yet?

Hi @user42766. No, you cannot turn the lights from your Floodlight or Spotlight Cam on via Alexa. You can add your feedback and vote to this request from our Feature Request board.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.