Extended view

how do i get the extended view please?

nobody? someone must know. please help

Hi @karl2112. Can you be more specific on what you mean by extended view? This will help me provide you with the correct information.

thanks justin.
when i click on a cam to watch a live view of it, it shuts off after about a minute or less. i want to be able to leave a camera view on and watch it for much longer than that. it just shuts down and says refresh to view again or something like that

@karl2112. Thank you for clarifying your concern. Live View should stay open for a maximum of 10 minutes, which is a setting that cannot be changed. Since your Live View is closing out after a minute, you will need to try the following troubleshooting steps to see if they help correct your issue:

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, reach out to our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

that did not work. nothing works.

@karl2112. I appreciate you trying the troubleshooting steps I recommended. As stated in my previous response, if the steps do not help, give our support team a call for further assistance.