Connection error

Having issues on the app, can’t get into account settings as no information there and there is a connection issue. Any ideas?
Thanks

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. Can’t access my account, my videos, or get notifications, but only on my home WiFi connection. I have spent about five hours on the phone with customer service and no one can help me. Ring is blocking me. No other problems with any website or service, only Ring. Tell me, Ring, why on earth would I give you any more of my money if you can’t deliver a reliable service???

Hi neighbors. If you are using a VPN, try turning it off. A VPN may be conflicting with the Ring app. Also, try this on cellular data only to see if that works better. If it does, there may be security settings on your network that needs to be changed. I would also ensure that the Location Services on your phone is on and permissions are enabled. I hope this helps.

I am having the same connectivity issue. I tried turning off VPN and my location services are on. Everything else on my phone works except this APP. RING is connecting to Alexa but NOT my iPhone.

I am not using a VPN. New to Ring. Was able to connect initially, but quickly lost connection and apparently cannot reconnect.

Check out your RSSI in the device health section of the Ring app, to ensure for optimal wifi signal.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Anyone get a solution to this? I’ve been on the phone to support multiple times and have no fix. I have reinstalled the app, given unrestricted access to location and data to the app, and no change.