Chime Pro Setup

I am trying to set up the Chime Pro, while the green light keeps flashing, whenever I try to connect the Ring Set up wifi with my iPhone, I am not able to connect to the wifi and hence fail to set up the Chime.

I also tried to press and hold the side button for factory reset but nothing happen, the light remains flashing in green…

please help, thanks!

Hi @mhmaaa1029. You’ll need to connect to the Chime Pro’s local network in order to complete the setup. This isn’t an actual wifi network, so you may see a pop-up saying you will not have wifi access when connecting to this network. You can also navigate to the wifi settings on your phone to manually join the setup network, which will look something like ChimePro-XXXXXX. If you’re still running into issues, feel free to reach out to our support team for further assistance.

Thanks Caitlyn. Unfortunately, I tried to do manual set up, but there is no available network shown up, neither ChimePro-xxxx or Ring-xxxx, for me to manually connect or set up, even though the green light is flashing.