Chime briefly flashes blue - will not reset, no green light

Hi all, our 2nd generation chime has stopped working - it briefly flashes blue when switched on, then nothing. It will not reset, so unable to reconnect it etc. No green light etc. Its about 18 months old, to be honest thought it may have lasted a bit longer then this. Does anybody have any advice? Thanks

Hi @user80283. Try plugging the Chime into a different working power outlet, then hold down the reset button on the side for about 15 seconds. After that, attempt to walk the Chime through a new setup in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device. If the Chime isn’t responsive after trying those steps, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

Hi, I have tried this, however still the same. I contacted RING via the online chat, they advised to ring the number they gave me, which was an incorrect number. Tried ringing the number on the website, just kept getting cut off after a few rings.

Pretty disappointed at the moment.

Hi @user80283. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or X (formally Twitter) by sending a PM to @Ring.