BUG - Web interface - Cameras Events Videos History all screwed up with a major bug

MAJOR BUG!
Ring website interface.
History - Events - Select Device Type (Drop Down) MAJOR BUG.
Specific selected device’s events are listed at first (which would be normal correct function), then suddenly ALL devices events show up, even though only one specific device is selected.
Plus the date order is then all screwed up too.

We have numerous cameras.
And before anyone suggests, yes cache cleared and other browsers tested, no change. Screen shots from Chrome browser on a Win-10 computer. Also tested on multiple computers with same BUG results.

THIS HAS BEEN THE CASE FOR MANY MONTHS and reported to Ring Support staff numerous times, receiving false promises that someone would respond in 48-72 hours. Responses never happened EVER!

The attached screen shots should not be possible. Note the cameras names and time stamps.

Thank you for sharing this experience with the Community, @GoBananas! I appreciate the image examples as well, this certainly looks odd.

I’ve just tried this on my personal machine, account, and using a chrome web browser, and everything seemed to work as normal. I switched through a few Ring devices and filters to double check that it didn’t occur over time or when scrolling a lot.

Try checking your event filters, as well as the connection of the machine itself. Testing on another machine or even mobile device web browser is also worth a try. I recommend also ensure there is not a vpn enabled on the machine in question. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: