Automatic disarm

I live in a multi generation household where a couple of occupants are unable to disarm the system early in the morning when they awake.

Rather than leaving the system disarmed during the night, I will usually awake (or occasionally be woken by the chirps/movement notification) and then disarm the system from my Ring app.

I wonder if Ring could add an automatic disarm feature to come into play at a set time of day? What does everyone think of this?

hi @Imz007. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!

Probably not the answer you are looking for but may be worth concidering for anyone with some technical knowledge who wants to fully unlock the potential of Ring, but this is doable, using Homebridge (or HOOBS) and or Home Assistant if you use Apple devices.

I currently have a very similar setup and it works perfectly. Also gain Apple Watch support for easy disarm or arm on the go.

1 Like