Video doorbell keeps ringing every hour

I installed the solar panel to my video doorbell 2 days ago ( Friday ) and now my Chime keeps ringing at least every hour. I get notifications on my phone that someone is at the door. Never had an issue before. What can i do to stop making it ring? Is the solar panel not working right?

Hi @enriquez323. Is this a concern with a Chime device from Ring, or your internal chime box in your home? If this is for your existing chime kit, the best first step would be to ensure the power supply and wiring are sufficient for full functionality. Check out our Ring Help Center article for more information on wiring. :slight_smile:

This started since I i installed the solar panel. No pushes the button on my doorbell but the chime rings and i get a notification on my phone that someone is at the door. I also have reset it the doorbell and it rang once today. Battery is fully charged.

@enriquez323 Thanks for letting me know! From here, I would recommend reaching out to our support team at 1-800-656-1918 for further troubleshooting.