Creating a thread on this website can be very frustrating… especially due to the fact that tags are REQUIRED (even though the field indicates they are “optional”). Worse yet:
- There often appears to be no suitable tag for a given thread
- If you choose a tag, the (board) software will, at times, REPEATEDLY change it to an UNRELATED tag when you save the thread
- The existing tags are not in alphabetical order
- There is no easy way to view the entire list of tags
- It’s not clear there is any organized strategy for how the existing tags were originally chosen. (The choices seem random/chaotic)
- There seems to be no way to add a new tag
- Make tags optional
- List tags in alphabetical order
- Post a list of existing tags somewhere (where the entire list is visible in one place)
- Use an organized strategy for selecting which tags appear on the list.
- Allow users to add tags
Question: What tag should have been chosen for this thread?