Show doorbell or intercom notification as phone call

It’s nice to see that some moderator is merging threads on this same topic.

It’s less nice to see that such a must have feature is missing and no one from Ring bother to give a feedback

1 Like

Perfect, thats what it needs. And let it then ring min. 30 seconds, not only twice!

1 Like

Wow, 3 years later and nothing has happened. I’m gonna send back my ring door bell immediately. Just doesn’t make sense…

1 Like

With the Ring Doorbell it would be good to have the option to make the mobile phone it’s linked to ring like a phone call when the doorbell button is pressed, rather than recieving a notification. Similar to what Arlo offer with their app (if you’ve ever used this).

On Arlo, when you answered it basically started a video call with the doorbell, and you could unmute for a two-way chat (if you wanted to).

It would be good to have this option on Android and iOS.

This would allow for quick response as I generally notice a phone call, over standard text style notification.

This is the only feature I miss from my previous provider.

Really need this feature! This API does exist on Android, Arlo have it in place.

Ring intercom is unusable without this. Any update? This seems to be ignored.

This is most basic feature everybody assumes that is the standard case… complete shame that it doesnt ring… on my wall is a phone for reason, and not mini led light… it ringing you know, the phone should ring too