Ring-Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring-Alarm and Ring-Alarm Pro.
U
Ring Keypad 1st Gen - Flashing Red Battery Light
alarm
cs-support
keypad
On trying to set up a brand new Ring Keypad (part of the kit that includes base station, contact sensor, motion sensor and range extender) I only get a rapidly flashing red battery light. All the other devices are working correctly, and I have already followed the "Hold down 1" and "Hold down 5 and poke the reset hole" suggestions, and have tried different cables and power supplies to rule out a fault there, all to no avail. Any suggestions on what to do next?

16-11-2023 08:19:10

Responses (2)

C
Hi @user66840. The troubleshooting steps you've tried already are the ones I would have recommended. Since you're still unable to set up your Keypad, please reach out to our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us#callus) for further assistance. Make sure to request to speak with the Ring Alarm team specifically since this is the Ring Alarm Keypad.

17-11-2023 05:57:20

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

17-12-2023 05:57:58

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User