Ring doorbell wired randomly becomes dark when porch is fully lit up

Look at the first screen shot. As you can see in the very clear picture its 10:42pm at night. The sun has completely gone down, it’s not going to get any darker out.

Despite the porch light staying on all night, and even though the sky isnt getting any darker, the ring doorbell camera switches to almost pitch black when it gets late at night. Sometimes it 12am it does this. sometimes earlier. How is it so dark in this image when the porch light is still on?

So I reported this to ring. They had me reset the device, which made it turn from a bright pretty picture to very dark instantly. Then they had me switch out the camera to a brand new camera. Now look at these screenshots 8:44pm the porch is brightly illuminated by the overhead bulb. 9 MINUTES LATER the feed is almost pitch black. trust me the sky didnt get that much darker in 9 minutes. and why is it so pitch black at 8:53pm when yesterday the feed was brightly illuminated at 10:42pm. That makes no sense. This honestly strikes me as a software issue and not a hard ware issue. There’s somethign in the code that is forcing it to go dark at a random time. a time that is completely inconsistent with days before it and after it within the same week. or month even.

Transformer voltage: good. Signal strength: RSSI -63.