Problem setting up the doorbell pro3

I have a ring 3 video doorbell it works fine , however my friend bought one and asked me to set it up for her, we did this and although the internet was slow it did work, she has had a new router sent to her supposed to be faster and for some reason the doorbell will not connect at all , we keep getting a light flashing on the right hand side, it says can’t connect to the internet, have retried and even taken the doorbell off the wall and taken in the same room as the router, but still no joy, any help or advice would be appreciated please.

Hi @Lillibet4. If your friend has received a new router, it sounds like she may have a new wifi network name and password. Is the Doorbell reporting as offline? I’d recommend trying to reconnect the Doorbell to the internet with the new wifi network name and password. To do this, open the Ring App > Main Menu > Devices > Doorbell > Device Health > Reconnect to Wi-Fi. This will walk you through the steps to connect the Doorbell to the new wifi network. Let me know how that works for you! :slight_smile: