Offline doorbell 2

My doorbell keeps going offline. My WiFi isn’t the issue as I have a ring camera on my fence and never had a problem with it. I’ve tried rebooting it, removing the device and adding it again.
Once I’ve added back as a new device it’s works perfectly for 4/5 hours then goes back to being offline!
I’ve got this doorbell for security and it’s not working. Someone please give some advice as what to do?

I am having very similar issues, except this morning I called ring who advised me to reconnect the device and go through setup again it won’t connect to the WiFi at all. The white light flashes on the left. Ring customer support couldn’t help. It’s not my internet because everything else is fine.
Not sure where to go from here? Only had the doorbell a few weeks!

Hi @Daisy321. Those were excellent troubleshooting steps to try for your concern. I would also recommend rebooting your router by unplugging it for a few seconds and plugging it back in to see if it helps. We also have this Help Center page with other steps to try for a Ring device that keeps falling offline. I hope this helps.

Hi @user78053. Since you have already worked with our support team, you have most likely already done the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended. The next best step is to continue working with our support team to further investigate your concern. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or X (formerly Twitter) by sending a PM to @Ring.